Monday, May 2, 2011

Swift move in a chilling way


Ah wooooo......
Guess who's this?
Of course is a human and me as well.
If you look this picture and suddenly the image move and pop to your eyes,
don't shout!
Coward!
Dare to take this challenge?

Okay,
Be careful

Try to look at this picture for 20 secs
--
1
2
3
4
5
6
-
10
12
-
-
15
16
-
-
17.5
20!
Boo!!!!!!


Rwarrrr!!!!!!
Do you use your hands to close one of your eyes?
Do you try to move back when you are counting?
Do you hug with a pillow for safety concern?
hahaha....dumb ass!

Alright, this is a random and stupid post.
Sorry for being like foolish and retarded. keke
*****
Anyway, while looking this photo in my phone,
the longer that I looked, the more scary that I felt.
No kidding!
I was a bit scared when I looked at my own self with the thick black hair.
Definitely a retarded.

Bye
wahahahahaha