Friday, May 20, 2011

Clarisonic Mia


Clarisonic Mia
Bought this new baby in Sephora.

The staff told me this thing is amazing and I randomly put it in my shopping bag.
I just want to invest a good amount of money in my skin care product.
Because I born to have an acne and oily face, that's really sad and helpless sometimes.
Basically, I took antibiotic, prescription facial cleanser and this new baby.
Everything cost a lot...don't really dare to count how much I spent. Jeeze!

Back to the point,

this cost me USD149, my god..
Don't you think is too much for this little technology machine?
But I have no choice.
When a person is in a desperate situation,
he/she might try the best solution.

I've used it last night,
after I wash my face with this cleanser,
I could feel my face became smoother.
This Clarisonic will make your pore smaller and clear your skin even better than hands.
If you're a heavy make up person,
this might be help.
Who knows?
I have to use for few times and wait for the results.
kinda looking forward though.


3 different brushes, more effective.

Sounds amazing right?
I just read the reviews and most of the people said it's so good.

Sometimes it's bad to be a girl because I have to spent so much money in skin care product and other things as well.