Friday, May 6, 2011

Present for your mom?

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
Mothers Day is around the corner.

I should call her : Mummy, Happy Mothers Day & definitely love you.
Awww....How sweet~ haha
She's been working so hard and couldn't get enough sleep.
I have no idea how tired she is.
I bet her appearance are getting older n older because of the stress.
You have been putting so much effort in this family.

Seriously,
Now I've realized what she had done for us.
Everything!

I wish I'm able to buy her a small present and mail it to her.
But somehow, I don't have money.
It's funny to use her money to buy her present and use her money again to mail the present to her.
Basically its Pointless! (maybe the postal fee will cost more than the present)
But when I'm able to find a part-time job, why not using my own hard-earn money?
Gonna be very touching.
Give me some time :)