Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pick a day!


Soup!
Its been so long that I never drink soup.
Missing my mum's soup! Too bad.




Dinner at New Capital Seafood Restaurant
Love the food!
My aunt came to L.A to pick me up on Saturday.
Spent 3 days with them.
Eat, walk around and played Wii ''Just Dance 2'' with Erin n Kendra.
**
*
When I was in Missouri, Chris asked me
Chris : Crystal, did you play Wii?
Me : Yeah, played with my cousins(K & E) before.
Chris : Did you played the Wii Just dance?
Me : Nope :(, what's that?
Chris : OMG, are you serious? No way! It's so freaking fun, you should have try it.
Wanna play with him but I've transfer to LA.
--
Finally I've played with Kendra & Erin! haha
It's so so so much fun!
My god, I could hardly say the game is fun.
Buy n Try it!!!!
There's a latest model which u no need to use the Wii control to dance.
Just dance!
The camera will detect it. Plus, it will be more tough.
**
Enjoy the moment with them