Friday, April 29, 2011

No Life Possible at Edges of the Pinwheel Galaxy


Take a blind leap of faith.
that’s what life is about.

Pinwheel


I don't wanna miss anything
I will share the air I breathe
**



You know, we’re not put on this earth to live perfect lives,
where we never get hurt or we never make mistakes.
we’re put here to hurl ourselves headfirst into this crazy world,
and the bruises and scrapes we get along the way,
Somewhat this is call life.


I have exactly 2 more weeks to end my spring sem and end my life in Cape Girardeau.
Is like all my days going to blow away by the pinwheel.

The school had accepted me.
So, gonna transfer to L.A
Maybe it's time to tell some of my friends that I'm gonna transfer.
For sure I will miss the happy moments that shared with them.
My Another part of new life gonna start in 13th May.
Better? Definitely
Perfect? Of coz not.
More money pump out, so gonna look for part-time job
At least I try, this is what I always tell myself.
Never try never know.