Friday, May 20, 2011

One moment please?


Went 3rd Street by myself.
Basically, I dont really have a lot of friends over here,
plus all of them are still having classes.
It's okay, its good to be independent.
Kinda enjoy the feeling while chilling and shopping by myself though.
Am I weird? No way...
Besides, I have to be strong. true, hmm...
I've done with my previous novels,
so bought this new novel!

When I paid this book,
the cashier said : I just interview this guy! He's hilarious and interesting, and he's a good writer!
Omg, I was lucky to pick this book.
Don't you think the cover of the book is colorful and cute?
Yes, it attracted me.
I know, don't judge the book by its cover.
I'm gonna read this novel and hope Gary writes a good storyline :)
I spent so much money today. Should cut off my card! dang!