Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Friendship with surprise




Christ brought all the way to my dorm.
He lives off campus and he needs to walk and take the campus shuttle to give it to me.
From 1 stop to another stop.
Have to go back from here to his house again. gosh.

It was just out from the oven.
And not those cookies mix.
He made by himself. I was impressed.
Someone made something for you while you're struggling with your finals?
Suddenly I feel so blessed.
I know the cookies don't look very good,
but it taste good though.

It's all about sincerity and friendship.

Basically I met him because of Ben
Went to Church, camp fire, campus outreach, sand volleyball......
Sometimes, we even work out together.
I do feel very lucky when I meet some good friends.
Although we never know each other very well,
still he will think of me and wanna share the cookies.
I'm really feel happy from the bottom of my heart.
Especially when you're out of your country.

Other than family,
I do think friends really important in my life.
Without them, how could I survive?
We share the laughter and tons of things together.

Let's try not be a stereotype.
To me, friends are much more important than boyfriends.
You can break up with your BF anytime.
After that they won't give a shit on you anymore.
Some might be a bastard? who knows right?

Yet,
some friends may last forever and they are the one who stay beside you.
I'm gonna say goodbye to him before I end my spring sem in Cape.