Thursday, May 5, 2011

May I know the reason? :)


Went to the counter to order a cup of dark roast coffee.
When I wanted to pay,
the guy said : is on the house for you!
I was like huh, why?
He just said the same thing, on the house (with a smiley face)
It's kinda weird why I no need to pay right? I've no clue.
I saved for my coffee money :)

They were shocked too, why I got a free coffee.
By the way, Thank you though !
This coffee gonna help me to pull out the night for my freaking paper and exam.
Basically, I have been writing papers continuously.

End of semester,
BBQ party in Dearmont Courtyard
Everybody in this dorm able to enjoy the food together.
Anyway, the crowd were still okay, maybe is dearmont? lol
**
**
On the way to Panera,
Ash,Jen,Mariah called a random stranger with some random name.
And yes,
they said Hi with a confused expression since its not their names.
I laughed like hell, too funny!
Enjoy our happy moment again, heepi hooray!