Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ingeniuos reason

Tomorrow is Thursday which is last day of class.
Weekend again.
Dang, time passes too fast.
Geography freak me out, bored and difficult.
Plus, summer class is so intensive and I can't even 'digest' properly.
Quiz every week and I have a freakin mid-term exam next Thursday.
Jeeze, I was left behind and still don't know a lot of stuff.
Com'on, just make it easier since we are not Geo major person,
is just we have to take this course.

P.S : I almost fall asleep in every single morning.
I even lazy and tired to chew my gummy bear,
Can you imagine you have sweet in your mouth and tired to chew?
Yes, how terrible is that course. too much...haha
And all of them knew it, hahaha
Anyway, I do really love my group mates.
They are funny and kind.
Discuss and do homework together, at the same time laugh together, distress huh!

Weekend again, what should I do?
But I have to study a lot, that sucks.

Suddenly miss all my friends in Malaysia and Singapore.
I think they are awesome man.
Miss you all my friends!!