Friday, July 8, 2011

Chilling on the beach


I love Venice Beach!
Crazy people around and relax!



After Geo class, we hang out!!
How great!
We went to Venice beach for late lunch,walk around and chill on the beach.
Beside me is Sasha and Erika in front of me, Josh & Nestor not in the photo. lol
Erika is talkative and funny though.
They are fun too, is just Erika is the major role...haha
You know what I'm trying to say?
Erika said I'm so funny and crazy,
I'm being myself and do whatever I want in front of them.
Not saying that I'm fake with other people,
is just more relax and......
We were talking about boobies and umbrella and lots of stuff.
It was so funny and we laugh like hell.

It was impressive that we only knew each other for so short and able to hang out.
It was good and happy to hang out with them!
Yay!