Saturday, July 23, 2011

Indulge yourself during the summer


Everybody loves my dress, I love it too.
How about you?

In order to suits my apparel and the hot summer,
I've ordered Very Berry Hibiscus from Starbucks.
I love the red color and the fruity taste.
Haha, I'm so vein right?

Shopping at Melrose Avenue.
Sometimes, I love street shopping rather than shopping mall.
Because I'm able to find more styles that I want.
I love this place,
you able to find good stuff from cheap,vintage to designer and really branded stuff...
It's a long long street and blocks for you to indulge yourself.

I lost your name card, unable to email you...I want my photo :(
Too bad....

It's been so long that I never do shopping...
Gosh, bought some awesome outfit and i need shoes and unique tops..

P.S : Anyway, there will be bad things and good things happen in our lives.
So, I have to overcome every stages and live my life!