Thursday, July 21, 2011

Grab it now


Just wanna share some good stuff with you all.

1st product :Matte loose powder from Bare Minerals.


This brand is more in natural ingredients and less harmful to your skin.
Nowadays, I've been using ONLY primer and loose powder. no concealer anymore.
Amazing right?
Can't believe it? (compare last time of me) lol
Because I think when I stop using those BB cream, foundation or 2-way cat..my skin turn out to be better.
As in less oily, definitely sometimes still pop out with some bloody acne.
I born to be like that, excessive oily sebum and hormones, no choice!

Okay, the matte loose powder is pretty good,
the powder is so fine.
Before I bought it, I read the reviews, everybody said awesome.
So, I wanted to give a try.
Used it this morning,
when I was in the classroom,
my classmates asked me am I wearing the new matte Bare Minerals,
I was like ''yes'', is there any problem?
They said : Oh, it really looks good, less shiny and the tan color suits me and better than my previous one.
I'm so happy to hear that.



2nd product : Dr.Brant primer (for oily-combination skin)
It's really good too.
cover your pores, your skin look smoother and easy to apply make up!
I would recommend Smash box and this one.
Don't use those product call --Make up base
Compare to these, there are sucks...haha


3rd : Blemish Therapy Bare Minerals.
This is kinda amazing.
The reason I said so is,
it's like a powder form and you able to apply it whole day.
With make? no worries...
just apply the powder after your make up and eventually heal your acne.
I mean compare to those acne gel, you can't apply when you have yr make up on.
But this, hell ya.
Bring it out with you, apply a bit whenever you wish..
thin layer not gonna be obvious though..
Plus, it won't burn your acne spot area..
I've used some strong acne gel,
it will burn your skin and turn into dark color.
Sounds scary right? yes, I've experienced this shit before.

All these are from ''Sephora''

Trust me, because I have oily,acne skin..
Same problem as me? You gonna move your ass to Sephora!