Wednesday, July 27, 2011

.......


My bruise.
Hit by my surfing board.
I didn't know it was like that till my friend took a pic.

Surfing lesson with John at El Porto Beach
Gosh, the tide was high, the wave break at the shore.
It's kinda dangerous to break at the shore though.
Basically, the wave on Monday was not that good.

Tried to stand on the board but failed and pushed near the shore.
It's okay, but when I'm about to stand up, the wave came and the board hit my neck.
Gosh, can you imagine the strong pressure?
When the board hit me,
I couldn't see clearly and stand up clearly.
Like cartoon---(lots of star flying on top my head)

John wanted to save me but too late.
Continue to learn again, haha, tough!

Now, I have to turn my head slowly.
Retarded huh....haha

P.S= I'm not brown and tan anymore,
after Monday, kinda became black...scary...