Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bad luck

Darn it, about my minor accident,
I went to the car company where I bought my car.
I seek help from them.
After looking at the girl's car & my car,
it's really a minor problem.
He guess that the girl's car had some problem with the front part before,
after this accident, she's kinda took a little advantage from me.
I have no choice, have to take this responsibility.
I'm really depressed, how am I going to tell my parents.
This is really a crucial problem and this is not a small amount.

The least he could give me the price is usd3000.

It's a lot but better than 4k, less 1k.
I think nobody like me, just came to LA, got a car and paid 3fuckingK.
This is really bad luck in my life....
I couldn't enjoy my holiday anymore.
What can I do?
I have no idea....
Should I tell them?
Still thinking though.

I'm so stress but at the end have to solve everything by myself.

Maybe need some advise. :(