Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Could someone help me?


Crystal had a really tough day.
I couldn't finished study my mid-term exam.
This morning,
I had a car accident.
--
Okay,
I'm couldn't find a parking spot,
I don't have time to drive around cuz it's wasting my time plus I wanted to reach school asap to study.
So, I got frustrated & impatient while waiting at the junction(before the stop sign)
There was a lot of cars, & I couldn't pass through another street.
Only neighborhood area, what's going on?!!
I was like Arghhhh, com'on man!!
Finally, the car stopped and I was like finally it's my turn.
On the other hand, I forgot to look at my right side.
Bang, here the car bang my side door.

I shouted a bit n got so shocked!!
Seriously,
the first thing came across my mind was:
Shit, I haven't buy the car insurance and gonna pay a lot!

---
It's just a minor accident though,
gonna change her bumper only.
I don't have insurance n definitely don't want to get involve with the police.
She just asked for my number,
that's it.
(I was wondering, if I gave her the wrong number at the first place, she couldn't even find me because she didn't ask for my information n driving license)
Sigh...

She called me and email me the quot.
You know how much is it,
USD4000!

Even ringgit also a lot right.
Are you fucking kidding me?
I looked at the price for 2 times n couldn't believe my eyes.
This is a fucking huge amount.
I was guessing maybe only 1000++ or below.
But No Way.
She gave me other reasons.
How can I asked those money from my mum,
they gonna faint away. Unnecessary expenses.
Plus, she had reminded me for few times to buy the insurance.
In U.S, no car insurance..you gonna die like a dead fish.
I'm totally a dead fish now, even worse.
Tons of money....
I'm really unlucky,
why the hell my life won't be that smooth,
I still have a lot of problems waiting for me to settle down.
--
Really helpless...
speechless...

--
Tomorrow gonna absent for my quiz and go to another body shop with her.
Gonna understand the whole situation by myself.
It's kinda tough when I'm a foreigner and not familiar with some shit.

Because of my impatience, carelessness and emotional,
accident happened.
God damn it :(

Wish me good luck!!