Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Once-in-a-blue-moon Kiss

''Crystal Jade'' for our lunch with Angel,WanYu, Adela, HaiYen & Yong Ming
The purpose we went to Causeway Point was ''Gelare"
50% for Gelare Waffle on Tuesday
After lunch,we were actually quite full~
But we must eat Gelare, otherwise no point all the way come here what!!
You see,human are so greedy!!haha

Ordered waffle with one scoop of chocalate overload and cookies and cream
Jonathan & I shared together coz afraid cant finish it!
We dont really like the chocalate overload but C n C was vry nice~~yummy!!
Angel was too full to eat the waffle,
so she ordered Wild Strawberry~
Hai Yen cant finish it,so Adela help her to eat~~haha..sometimes she was vry cute!

Really ate a lot!!! vry vry vry full...
my stomach nearly burst!! i want to vomit!!!
....Cant take it anymore...

Wild Strawberry





Super duper uglyyy EZ-link card

I've lost my EZ-link card!!!

never mind, buy another one..

''BUT''...

This new EZ-link card was super duper X1000 ugly man!!!

Doesn't look like a Ez-link card right??!!

After i bought it, i showed them,

they all said ''Why so ugly''???!!

So sad~no choice ppl!

Luckily i had a sticker, must stick on it!!

AFter that they went to sing~

But i didnt go because of my pimples~haha..

I'm totally crazy!

Amanda suddenly cut her sia!!

I feel like cut my hair again!! should i???haha