Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just came back from jb~
This afternoon..
Conversation between my mum & I
Me: i'm not having dinner at home, i'm going out to have dinner with my fren!
Mum: huh! i buy salmon and going to cook nice dinner for u~
Me: so sad~i miss it~
Mum: A yo,So sad,u're not having dinner with us~
My god!
Even my mum has influenced the word 'so sad' by me!!
haha..damn cute la!
Everybody had influenced by me!! YEEPI
ok, i promise myself to stay at home to study!
i really did it!! haha
Dinner at 'Kimchi & BBQ Korean Restaurant' with Zover
The food was not bad!
Actually we have decided to have Japanese food,
but that restaurant always a lot ppl ,
eventhough you have booked the seats
sometimes u still need to wait~weird right!
Zover has told me some of his interesting story!
Really vry funny..lols
Anyway, Thanks for the dinner!!