Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Have u everheard of midnight bird?
normally is early bird!!haha
But now, i'm a MIDNIGHT BIRD!!! TWeet Tweet!!


Bitching with Amanda now!!
She's a bit crazy,boring untill talked to QQ...
I laugh untill so loud!!!hahahaha
Devil + Angel
Excuse me,I'm not in your group
Dont play play!! ppl is a good + innocent guy
Playing mind games
Chicken egg cake
Chat msn with Wei Hong,he's Amanda & Darryl's fren
The world is so small,
he lives at CCK too~omg
Funny guy!!
He said dun jackiechan him!!lols

Suddenly saw ALvin Tan at msn...
Long time didnt go out and chat with him...
He said sry to me cz didnt find me for few months!
never mind....miss him a lot!!!


Gulimo told me he just came back from Cabana!!
Knew him for 1 or 2 days only,
but we seems like knew each other long time ago!
Coz he's vry friendly + hiao!!!haha
Arghh...
Study week=no life=nothing to blog
Just gave Ice 4 number...he want to buy 4D!!
Miss him too!!