Monday, August 24, 2009

Hush Hush

Guess what is this?
Dont look at her butt la~haha
leggings or tatoo???
This ia a tatoo~
Damn cool right?
Tattoo makes you look cool and style~
Maybe after exam i'm going to do my first tattoo~
But i'm afraid of the pain~
Wondering......

This is my cute little dog~
Her name is ''Dino"
Hmm...the name is a bit weird right?lols
How come everyone will call her Nono instead of Dino...poor thing~
She's a camera shy~VRY difficult to take picture with her!!
This week is my stress week~
Damn bored i tell u~whoa~
But no choice,
after exam really wanna havoc with my all dear friends~
Dino has accompany me when i'm doing my revision at home~
Dogs are our Best Friends~~
Love ya~~
Amanda C text me this morning~
She's coming to my house on WED~
We going to study together~~WHEE!!
BUt Dont play play hor!!!hahaha