Monday, August 10, 2009

BAD LUCK!!

Seriously,yesterday was my unlucky day~
Oh my god!

Suppose to work for atat at 8am,do some registration
Some sort of photograph competition.
-i woke up late for work
-i told xiao ice no need to fetch me,i'll drive my own car there since i was late
when i reach there,saw five bikini models taking picture by those photographer
Ice,atat and knox asked me want to be a bikini model,the pay was quite high but i dont have a good figure so i refused it!

-my mum and dad called me.they told me the car no petrol alrdy,told me to go home take money to pump petrol ( they were not at home)
-after work,ice & guo zhen called me for lunch
-i parked my car in front of the house and i was rushing
-when i came out from my house,my car suddenly dissapeared!!!!

-i thought somebody stole my car but impossible what,then i asked my dog where's my car,lol
-i was totally shocked when i saw my car was at another corner man!!!
-i think i didnt pull the hang brake properly,the car reversed itself
-i ran towards my car and try to start my car
-Very Good!! no petrol alrdy,called xiao ice for help!!
-they went Petronas to buy petrol for me
-when they reach my house,
Ice & guo zhen: whoa!!!!! ( because they saw my car bang to the corner)

-they were totally shocked,asked me why i'm so careless!haha
-they helped me to fill petrol,some more that time was raining!
Both of you are my hero..muackzz...love ya!!
-We went "steven's hotspot" to have lunch
-The nasi lemak and some simple dish cost Rm14++,damn expensive
-We ordered drinks only
-They said we had entered a 'black shop'
-Ice & Guo zhen said i was vry unlucky told me to blog about it~lols

-Watched 'Tracing Shadow' in the evening
-Dont know wats going on,the show was damn damn stupid!!

It was vry unlucky!!!!
Bad luck Bad luck go away~~~