Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just another one

Business law for today...finished the lectures already
Thats mean exam coming soon!!!
Time passes super fast
This is the last semester
SIGH....Work Harder Crystal!!!
~~My god,somebody please give me some motivation~~


Afternoon-Microeconomics
After that went Orchard with Jeremy
Definitely not go for SHOPPING
STUDY people
He teach me how to do Macro assignment~so nice
We went to Wheelock first, Jeremy need to change his i-phone,
but end up install some new software only, lols
Cant find a good place to study at Orchard
Because Orchard is for shopping what!hahaha



Jeremy, next time dont anyhow act know~lol
Tanglin NOT Tang Plaza la, OH My Godddd!!
We walked from Wheelock to Tanglin's Macdonald
Just to find a quiet place to study
Seriously, quite far~
Talk about Women will expiry but guys wont expiry~
Normally, we will see a lot 50 years old rich man hugging a 20 yrs old young lady
But seldom see fat rich woman hugging a 20 yrs old young man!
This is so true!!lols



Shaker Fries for my dinner
Yummy!!!
But i prefer Wasabi one~
Jeremy explained to me but he cant manage to explain Q5,
So sad,tommorow need to ask Yong Ming



Jeremy,
Thanks for being so nice to teach me,haha
---GO GO GO---