Tuesday, October 27, 2009

T

Yesterday really very tired!
Woke up at 5.35am for school
Ki Siao right,damn early,not everyone can stand it i tell u.
From Skul-Dhobby gaut-Bugis-lavender ICA-Bugis-JB
That ICA thing make me wait and wait and wait
Finally renewed my student pass and i no need to go sg with white card
White card makes me wait and wait!! I hate waiting seriously

I just top up my ezlink card,but i lost it~damn it~WTH
When i reached CS,
da bao breakfast+lunch+dinner for ICE,
Poor little thing,he didnt eat anything for the whole day.
I'm yr ''save star''...hahaha..

Dinner with Kok Wei,
7 spices was closed,cant manage to have dinner there,
next time ok!!
Never fail to make me laugh so loud huh..not bad wat!!lol
AFter dinner yum cha with his fren,
OMG,saw Boon! And i did a silly thing,damn embarassing
Hope he never saw me....SHHHhhhh