Sunday, October 4, 2009

Glow in the night

''SORRY seems to be the hardest word''
This is what WH said
BUT...I dont agree at all!!



Went to HQ yesterday,
Very Good! The office closed alrdy!!
Damn it , need to go again!!
Hopefully ICA wont postpone me to the next Semester!
Otherwise i dont want study anymore!! GRRr



Angel didnt manage to join us because she's not feeling well again!
Poor little thing! take care ok?
BBQ party at Bkt Timah,forgot which condo!
We were planning our birthday party ( AC & me),hahaha
A ye was having fever...but i force him to go! Quite Bad right!
I said if u dont go,then i wont talk to you!!hahaha
This is my first time at "Thai Disco"
POOL & DICE...
Too bad, didnt manage to take photo!
I was stunt while looking at 1 thai gal..
because her figure really damn good!
Cannot stand it anymore!!
Will even asked me: Crystal, why u so serious??
Hahaha..dont know leh!



Finally Will dare to let me drive his car!
Will was very stress when i drove all the way to my house
Relax la, i have my driving license one
Dont play play hor!
Its just that mine is malaysia license!hahaha

Hope Everything will be okay

---------------------------------------------------