Monday, October 5, 2009

Freaky thing

This morning around 5.45am
I was disturb by a little dirty thing
-is a ''GHOST''
Dont know is he or she
But assumed that this is a male ghost ,
because female more scary.haha!
I can imagine!!

My face was face to the wall while i was sleeping..
Suddenly, the ''dirty thing'' whispered to my ear
He said : Good morning,Good morning,Gd morning!!!
And some more shake my bed sia..
This ghost speak English lo~hahaha
I can feel it man!
Seriously,I was fucking shocked and scared!!!
I die die dont want to open my eyes,
but i really cant stand it anymore,
so i opened my eyes...
Everything was gone......................

Before i turned myself,
I hope i wont see any ghost!!
Coz i really dont know how i will react when i see it!
pray and pray and pray ( Buddha & jesus)
Alamak!! Cz i dont really have a religion thats why must pray for the two gods!
LOL....
I turned myself but i saw nothing!
I stunt there for 15 minutes like that!
All the while opened my eyes!
dont dare to close!!! OMG
I message one person to call for help...
A bit exaggerate! hahaha

Finally,i dare to get up and switched on the light!!!
Wheuu...Everything was fine...
WH and Jason said that i think too much!
They laughed at me !!!
But i really hope that is my illusion!!
They told me i must not scared at them,must be fierc
How man??! I'm a girl leh!!

I dont dare to tell my landlady and my sister
Sigh..i hope tonight this incident wont happen again!
Please~
Peace ok??