Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Heart to Heart

Looks not vry good,
but is NICE~
(This one never lie)~hahaha
This phrase sounds familiar! keke

Hello..i'm back from sg,
I wont stay at sg anymore coz my class is on mon & tues only.
I need to travel in and out again..
Hot weather + the long queue !!
Can you imagine...Arghh!!!
Today i went to school,
dont know for what,
coz i cant tap my card,a bit pointless!
Very good, Jason this little thing pang seh me!
Alone man! Feeling sucks
Luckily had my recess time with Jonathan,
He also pang seh by Carine!
Both of us are poor little thing! lols
Oh my god,
Recently i like to use this word- ''poor litttle thing''
Coz i find it is cute and fun ! hahahaha
I must let my frens influenced by me again!
So that we can speak the ''Same Language''
Hahaha..so fun~
***********
Yeah! I made my own SUSHI!!
These are my efforts~wheuu
Of coz my mum helped me a bit la..
cannot say easy but cannot say difficult..hahaha
Just a little bit troublesome
Seriously, i really dont know how to cook at all.
Even this simple sushi, it makes me frustrated and tiring~
One word- Exhausted!!!
But if do with friends maybe different story..lols
Hey babe,I missed your 'lemon ma you chicken'
We can cook dinner togther again~