Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Over It

This morning Jason overslept,left me alone..so sad
But Angel came to my class to accompany me...keke
After class,we went to JB to take white card to come in again!
Coz tommorow our student pass will be expiry!
Ok,we like idiot went out and came in Again..
waste our precious time,TSK!!
----------------
After that i went to DBS bank to help my mum to do something
When i went in the bank...
Our reaction was ''O M G''
I tell u the queue was damn long
No choice...
I queue there around 1 hour!!!!
PEK CEK+HUNGRY
----------------
DIAN XIAO ER for our lunch
Chat with Angel..
Opps..i laughed untill a bit loud...
That waitress looked at me...so shy..hahaha

Herbal Duck...so nice!! we like it





----

Last night Amanda read my blog...

Coz i blog about the GHOST thing!

Then after she read,

you know wat she did?!

She switched off the air-con and open the door

HAhaahahah...she scared!!! lalalala

You so timid wo!!kekeke

Be Careful~