Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall

While waiting for my friend to park his car,
Suddenly,a malay boy came out from the lift..
keep on looking at me,never mind
After that he went back to the lift called his friend to come out..
I dont know should i remain standing there or what!
They asked me want to come in the lift or not..
I said dont want
Oh my god...then they came out from the lift...
I scared!! Quickly run to find my friend!!
HAHAha...I'm very coward right!!
But they really vry scary!

Yesterday went SG to shop around with R..
This is the first time that i didnt buy anything!!

Decided to watch "PERFECT GETAWAY"...vry random!!
I think this movie not bad but a bit confusing!
Some more i shouted two times!!
This is not i want man!! TSK!!
Went Cabana to meet Ah Pang they all,
Chat a lot with Vannesa untill no voice,you know why!...hahaha

Saw 1 malay girl dancing on the table and showed her boobs!
Alamak!! Disgusting la!
Saw a lot of my friends and some ppl that i dont wish to see!!
Happened a lot of things which were happy + unhappy
Had a lot of fun!!