Thursday, September 10, 2009

Right Here Right Now

Go out with Wei Hong today!
Chinatown for porridge..yummy
Starbuck White Chocolate mocha...so nice
Cine to watch Gamer...still okok...keke

Wei Hong was sick---food poisoning
WH scold that person idiot,
curse him food poisoning for 1 month..
A ye...u r so bad!! tsk tsk tsk

He told the doctor must gave him the strongest medicine for him.
The doctor asked him,are u studying or what??
WH said...nope,because tommorrow i ''must'' go out with my fren..
stronger medicine=stronger price hahaha
hahaha...silly+cute guy!! Dont act so strong!!
He said today cant really entertained me coz he was weak!
I dun 'xi han' u entertain me!!!hmpp...lol
After movie,went to eat beancurd..
I really like it...damn nice,no wonder so many ppl
Today the weather vry vry hot!
whoa,i cant stand it anymore!!
After our beancurd, smoking + talking in front of e Cathay...
~~Chill~~

Hey,remember to eat medicine!
Stop asking me question!
PPL,dont ever kick at those 'bai shen' de thing..
otherwise u will like WH....hahaha
Must say sorry from yr bottom of yr heart,you know!
no chin chai chin chai!