Sunday, September 13, 2009

Poor little thing

ok,i'm sick again,
and you know what i was affected by Wei Hong's virus!
Because that day went out with him,and i told him i'm not so weak!
But at the end...sigh....suffering!

Yesterday Xiao ice came my house to see me...
He bought a dress for me...for the 'kampung boy' event!
So happy~ thanks!keke
When he came my house,i felt better...dont know why!haha
Then went out with him.....
Try to act strong,because i dont want to stay at home!

Went to his shop for a while...
My head felt dizzy again...whoa...hate this feeling..tsk!!
i told ice i really cannot stand it anymore...
Went to 7-eleven bought the strongest panadold...
Ice said that time Halim took this also became better!haha
Really getting better!haha....

At 'that's cafe' yum cha with Vanessa,Esther & Halim...
Vanessa,Esther and me actually are the same species!
You know i know....shhh...!!
After that went to see doctor! is fever!!
Then i text WH,told him obviously was yr virus!lol
Doctor asked me,did u kiss someone who was sick?haha
Of course no la!!
Rest at home!! poor little thing