Saturday, September 5, 2009

Over!!

After Macroeconomics paper,finally my exam was over!!
Seriously,maybe i'm too tired,forgot everything!!
When i went to the exam hall,
just entertaining that paper only! no choice!!
Hey,Angel again...
We going to retake our Macro !!hahaha
We need to go back to that blardy SIM again!!arghh
Be optimistic!!
Enjoy my holiday,otherwise it will be wasted!!
I'm looking forward for my happy holidays!!
WeeeHHhhh~~

-Went to Orchard with Wei Hong to meet Hanzel & Amanda
-Sushi for our dinner
Yummy!
-Watch Final Destination with AC,WH,Hanzel,Darryl,Terrence and his friend
After movie,went to Plaza.S
Darryl and Hanzel told us a lot of lame jokes!!haha
And i'm so proud of my ''Lame Dinasour''..
Although its really vry lame but damn funny!!
...hahaha...
Play Left 4 DEAD
Quite interesting!!
Terence and his fren(Simon???) said i played untill vry lousy!!
So sad,i know!!
But is my first time play Left 4 Dead what,
What you expect!!

Fresh at ''Social House''!

DJ from Taiwan & Japan!

Tonight going with my love AC & Simon!

Muackzzz