Monday, September 7, 2009

Burnt out ends of smoky days

Memories,
pressed between the pages of my mind
Memories,
sweetened thru the ages just like wine
Quiet thoughts come floating down
And settle softly to the ground
Like golden autumn leaves around my feet
I touched them and they burst apart with sweet memories,
Sweet memories

Back to JB~
Watched Final Destination4 again with Alvin
This afternoon,i'm on my may to Msia custom,
Alvin text me and asked me
------------------
Alvin: You want sit couple seats or not?
Me: Huh?? For What!!! Why want to sit?!!
Alvin: oh,ok,just ask,why u so scary?!
----------------
Haha...sry ah,i think a bit fierce,
i really didnt mean it because i'm shocked what!!
Save money,Alvin!lols
Zover,thank you!
You know I know~

We rarely forget that which has made a deep impression on our minds