Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Beautiful Nightmare

Yum cha with Winnie,Xian and Wei...
Tomorrow Wei going back to kl again..
Sigh...We will miss you again..
But he will come back to celebrate my birthday...keke

After that Norman came to fetch me to Cabana...
Miya,Vanessa and I...
Ok,Vanessa really dare to come out...
Thumbs up!! no offence!
Oh my god! Saw a lot of jokers..
Vanessa and i cant stop laughing at those jokers!hahaha
I told V must blog about 'Agnes T',
Shall not say the full name!!wheuu
She dance untill vry funny+weird
Her whole body was cramp like that!!
Alamak!
We were laughing all the way!! lols
I'm so bad!! hahaha
Xiao ice was sick..poor little thing! take care!
Supper at 'Ah Biao'...
Funny jokes!!
Home...

Few days ago,i dream of Jessie Lee..
It was so real..
When i woke up...nothing!!! sigh
Seriously,miss her vry vry much!
Hope she will be happy at Australia~