Sunday, September 6, 2009

Elegance

Before the movie starts,
went ION to have ''The SOUP SPOON'' for our dinner..
We wanted to eat Hokkaido Ramen,
but the queue was so long & we didnt have much time left!
Didnt manage to eat..So sad!!
This Jeremy Seng,
let me wait for him!!
How can a girl wait for a guy!!
Guilty right!!lols
Dont find so many excuses,
Non of my business!hahaha
You owe me 1 dinner!!haha
OK,i saw a lot of nice clothes,
not enough money to buy...
Ahhh....hate this feeling!!
Feel like taking a knife to stab myself
I need to find a part-time job!!
Coffee club for our dessert!
YUmmy~
like the 'Muddy Mud Pie'



Mushroom chicken soup + beef with red wine


COCO AVANT CHANEL!
I wanted to watch this movie before exam!!
haha...finally~
This Show was nice!!
Like it!!
It spans the years between Coco Chanel's provincial childhood
and the beginnings of her success as a couturier in Paris.
------------------------------------------------
--Her paramount passion is style--
Elegance is not the perogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence,
but of those alrdy taken possession of their future