Sunday, April 3, 2011

Rush to the end


It was a fun day.
From morning till midnight.
And i met 2 new girl-friends.


Guess what's this?
Its like a Japanese Egg.
you know what? Shu made this!!!
Omg, I thought was from a famous Jap Restaurant.
No kidding!
It was so damn good.
I asked him to teach me how to make this.
but he said, this dish very troublesome.
Have to layer every piece of egg (like a kuih lapis)
And add some ''gao tang''
That's sounds complicated and difficult.
It's okay,
I told him to teach me some other dish because he's really good at cooking!

When you come to his house,
you can see different kinds of food!
Even alcohol.
He has variety of beer from different countries.
Woooo.....
*
*
Singha-Thai Beer
Choya
Moscato-This is a good white wine
I closed my eyes, lift the wine up to my nose, & inhale.
The light smell of wine tickles my nostril.
Love the feeling when the wine drives my taste buds wildly.
Our laughter and hum of conversations combined with the aroma.
All we have are the taste and sounds and the feelings we associate it.










Road trip to St. Louis,
at least no need to stay in Cape.
2nd time to this Korean restaurant.
This time we had Seafood Kimchi, Korean Roll, Kimchi hotplate squid and BBQ.
For some reason, all of us think the BBQ was superb!
Especially the marinated beef.
Everybody eat n eat n eat, wheuu.
Bubble milk tea and shopping.
I already used my mind power to stop myself spending money.
Yet, I only bought a little.
Not bad, still under control.