Sunday, April 17, 2011

Guess what? I got you!


To me, scream 4 movie was okay-average i guess?
Some part really scared me man!
All of us keep on guessing whose the killer.
At the end, the killer pop out and we lost! haha
***
*

Okay, I saw Hayden was in the movie.
The first thought came across my mind was ''beautiful girl with a nice tanned skin!''
If I have good features like them,
I would definitely get a sun tan!
(of course not very dark, just a bit )
Don't you think tanned skin is hot n sexy?
Sexy tanned skin with Bikini on the beach,
Oh my god! totally in love with those hot chicks!
Sometimes I wish I'm not Asian :(

Slurp
Yummy
Goodie
Sinful :(




My daddy's cheesecake.
I don't wish to eat the sinful cheesecake,
but my friend wanted to treat me,
so don't spoil the atmosphere :)
Let me recall,
I've been resisting sweet stuff for some time :(
The feeling totally sucks!
Because I'm really obsessed with all the sweet stuff.
No more!