Monday, January 18, 2010

Mission is waitin for me

It feels good when u fully occupied yr time
This afternoon went to HQ with V,D,F,
to collect my letter of confirmation
Saw some of my schoolmates...nice
After that went to orchard & took lots of photos..^^

Hi,Yong Ming
Finally yr Fiffy & Fluffy died dy..hahahha
anyway,just kidding....
Dont be sad,u can buy another to replace them
Looking forward of yr new hamster..

Everybody asking me,
What r u gg to do?
Continue study or working?
My answer always the same....
''Dont know,see how first'' or ''Maybe continue study''
Hmm...
i need to announce that i'm gg to overseas to futher my studies
Pretty sad!!!
Sometimes i dont dare to tell them coz i afraid they will leave me
I have a Stupid thinking right!!! sigh
Plz forgive me cz i have my own reason.
Dont dare to think so much


-----------------STOP--------------------