Saturday, January 16, 2010

Land of the lost

Just had my lunch with my mum.
I dont want to go out in the afternoon coz the weather really make me pek cek!!
Since my mum so pity,keep on telling me to go out with her,ok then....
But i warned her, i must go those air-con & comfortable cafe,
otherwise i wont go with u...hahaha..its seems like vry bad right.
A ya,never mind,she's my mum what....lols

My mum try to talk with me...
Seriously,i'm lost & no direction at all
I have no interested course to study & dont know whether going to that place or not
No fear? No regrets? No sad moments? Thats impossible...
Arghh...i really need to ask some opinions from different ppl
But after talking with my mum,
maybe feel better...
Tommorow i'm going to call my Aunt from US
& I'm trying not to run away from my problems as well
Anyway,thanks mum