Tuesday, January 19, 2010






Dinner with Jonathan at Korean restaurant

i love kimchi soup..slurrp

Too bad,forgot to take photos.

After that went ''Cheelicous'' to have dessert.

Triple chocolate terrine & dark chocolate cookies

ohh..its fatenning....sighhh,lols

Its time to go home,

so each of us walked to the direction to drive our car.

-----------------------------------------

When i get in the car,

i noticed a Japanese guy keep on looking at me.

His friend got in the car which is beside mine.

That J.guy was trying to talk to me,

i thought he wanted to tell me something

so i wind down the window.

J.guy : going home?

Me : yes

J.guy : working here or??

Me : nope,have dinner here

J.guy : oh,so going home now? ( asking again)

Me : yes!!

J.guy : So early,u r good gal ( his hand come and touch my head)

what the? wat is he trying to do?!!

I wanted to wind up the window cz a bit scary

Then he said : wait wait, i'm not doing anything

J.guy : whats yr name? ( he wanted to shke hand with me)

ok,i shake hand with him but his another hand touched my hand

He seems like dont want to let go..euuu!!!

Jonathan's car was behind & he was shocked!! ( u saved me )

The J.guy want me to accompany him to drink!!

Disgusting,i'm not this kind of girl ok!!!

Anyway,luckily Jonathan was there!! nice!