Monday, June 20, 2011

Surfing time


Venice Beach
First time of surfing in my life.
Super duper love it
Tonny came to LA from San Francisco.
He promised to teach me surfing, and he did it!!

Oh my god, you know what..I totally in love with surfing.
I'm not like those little girl...haha
While surfing,
you gonna try for many times and definitely struggling with the sea water for a while.
I knew how to catch a wave, balance, peddle...
But I didn't really know how to stand on the board, only for 3 seconds.
It's super hard...
Is not what you expected
Tonny was impressed that I've learned so fast in 2 hours.
I'm happy that I love this sport and keep on trying and trying.
I could feel the sense of achievement, for real!!!

The weather is still a bit cold.
Luckily I rent the wetsuit because the water was totally freezing.

And sometimes I have to thank my mum for what she had done.
She sent me to swimming lesson, forced us for training.
Build up my stamina and knew how to swim every stroke.
Because surfing is really tiring.
Had been surfing for 3 hours plus for non-stop.
Wheuu, when I get a car...
I'm gonna buy the surfing board and wetsuit.
[ expensive :( ]
Because I love it and able to go surfing by myself too.

Thanks Tonny!!!