Monday, June 13, 2011

Cherry Season!!


According to this photo,
you can tell how crazy and happy am I when I reached there!
haha


Summer is coming soon!!

These Cherries cost me like $37++,
cheaper and much more better than the supermarket.
But I still think is a bit pricy for me.

Why the cherries in the market sell so expensive?
Is from California, not from other state or country.
Man, please think of the consumers,
plus, I'm the cherry lover :(

Cherry Lovin time in Leona Valley.
1 and e half hour from LA to the destination.
Jake told us : is gonna be hot, wear less!
At the end, we were a bit cold.
Underestimated the weather
Although the sun is strong, there's cold wind so the feeling was totally awesome!

-
Me and Monica were Crazy about the cherry.
Seriously, when we reached there and saw all those cherry trees,
we were like ''Ahhh...Cherry!!''
Plug and Eat, Plug and put in the pail.