Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The best is yet to come???

Last night was kinda bad.

Mum n Dad called me,
while talking with my daddy,
I told him the problems that I'm going to handle and something that kinda hard for me to face it
Suddenly, my precious tears suddenly keep on falling...
Feeling down :(
I couldn't control it and hate this feeling
I hope my dad won't notice that my voice had changed.
I guess when I was stressful while handling those things,
I tend to keep it in my heart and lazy to tell anybody.

Is like a tick-tok bomb exploded
Impact!

The feeling was complicated..
When I come to U.S, I hardly hardly cry.
Plus, I don't wish to.
When my tears keep on falling,
I took a deep breath and reminded myself have to be strong and tough and face the obstacles.
I told my parents don't worry me and hate it when they asked something that I think I'm weak.
I told my mum try not to call me that often.
Maybe I don't like it, it makes me think that I'm weak.
I'm so bad right? ......

My mum was a bit shocked when I said like that because they think I've changed a lot and is really good now.
Somehow, I don't think so while comparing with those better people.
I'm really put in effort to my goal.
Gosh....maybe I pushed myself too hard?

Seriously,
there's really a lot of things have to handle by myself, especially come to L.A which is a big city.
No more tears anymore! Dang!
Be strong Crystal