Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Welcome to my own world


Academic Hall

--
This is small part of my Uni,
its quite big & i secretly take these photos!!


Squirrel~hahha

Kent Library
(One of the libraries)
This is beside my dorm


University Center







Towers Dorm

Shuttle Bus Service


Memorial Hall

Hey frens, just wanna tell u all i don't have a good life at
Southeast Missouri State University
I dont have friends here!!! Arghh
Everybody have their own group of freinds,
coz they have their own country people.
I cant find any Malaysians here,thank you!!
My roommate haven come yet,
maybe she's American!

**
This morning,
I met a friend at Orientation,is an Etopia guy..
We had talked a lot
After the orientation,
the guy asked me to go his room to listen music together!
What the hell?? So weird lo!!!
Of coz i faster refused it and simply give some reason..

**
Here comes the point,
He said 6pm he will go Inter Cnter for the downtown tour.
Ok,i reached there at 6,
everybody have a group of frens,waiting happily.
I waited around 5 mins,like a fool...
and i dont want to wait anymore...
Coz the bus will drop us down to walk around & eat together.
I faster change my mind coz i cant imagine let them see i'm alone walking down the town
##

Can u imagine went there & walked back to my dorm alone??
I dont dare to look back,
& i pretended to look somethings in my bag!!!
Fuck!!!
I'm so pathetic!!!!
Ok, i'm going to live in my own world,
go back to my little room.
Gosh!!! OMG
Next year i'm going to transfer to LA!!
Here i come!!!!
Maybe he can bring me out! hee~
I must be tough!!!!!