Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lovely lovely....


HAPPY FAMILY~~


I just received two packages from my Aunt.
Yeah..i did some shopping at LA and some other things are too heavy for my luggage,
coz its over weight dy.
so i told my aunt to mail it for me.

*

1 monkey & 1 bear.
I thought they put the wrong stuff in the box.
hahaha
I just knew that my Cousin want me to think of them so gave me the soft toy to represent themselves.
Lovely~
I think they miss me very much,
neither do I~ OH~
I'm so lucky that i have relatives here, its different!!!

**
Second day of the class.
Hmm...Most of the class only have 30~40 students.
very little if compare to SIM,
Maybe more interaction??
In this case,
i cant make new frens coz only have 30++ students
and most of them have their own groups of frens dy.
How sad!!!
I wish there's a bigger class for me to make new frens.
Sighh..too bad,
i think this is my Destiny, NO FRENS.
But met an interesting & very very friendly friend which is frm US.
She likes to socialize, no matter what colour of your skin,hahaha
ANyway, its time to do some revision!!!