Tuesday, February 2, 2010

what's gone & what's past help

Yesterday i bought some clothes for myself at ''The girl next door''
I really like it but still not enough so i shall hunt more. NICE !

SI JONATHAN,
who tell u to see my old pictures without my permission.tsk
Anyway,lyn lyn tag our old pictures during Ninjutsu times.
Yes, i learned Ninjutsu(Japanese Martial Art) before.
So,dont play play with me hor!! haha...

When i saw my pictures,i stunt there for a few seconds.
Gosh,i was shocked why they still keep all the old ugly photos.
Seriously,the photos were fucking x1000 ugly...jia lat
When u see it u will ask yrself & rub yr eye again, ''is this Crystal'' ? I swear !
Sometimes u may suspect that did i do plastic surgery before.
haha...really change a lot,not everybody can like that one hor!!!
Come on,everybody have a past...
& i didnt admit i'm pretty, dont be shocked huh...Ahhhh!!!!


H . A . H . A . H . A . H . A .