Monday, February 1, 2010

Have u ever wanted?

Hi Monday!
Is 1st of Feb,brand new month again.
God,i beg you..can u let the time passes slowly?
Because i'm gg to face the reality soon and too many things nd to do.

. P. L . E . A . S . E .

Whenever i talked with TC Lam,
my mind will feel vry gd cz he taught me alot.
He said "u r still young,just go for it"...thanks again ^^

Today i'm gg to stay at home to practise my TOEFL exercise.
This Sunday is my Toefl test
Its nearer & nearer & i began to worry...sigh
Really hope i can get a good score

  • Be Inspired
  • Buy new cosmetic ( M.A.C )
  • Buy CNY clothes
  • Buy some healthy product ( ON DIET )
  • Hair Treatment
  • Buy a new & nice calender
  • Looking for new job
  • Get my 1st tattoo after CNY
  • Love my Life

''Remember all things are possible for those who believe''