Thursday, February 25, 2010

In a Bohemian way

The sad thing is i havent do my hair coz appoinment full,so have to delare to nxt week!
Most of my frens were talking about my hair cz they said i have alot of hair. ( Boom )
Is a compliment?
Anyway,nxt week hope my lion hair will look nicer :)


Few days ago went to sg sentosa & i keep on select Sg network like a silly like that
So that i can contact my loves at Sg.
But no network at all.. I was like ''huh how come man?''
At the end i found out my mum told the Maxis centre to stop the roaming line
Vry Good ! She want to cut down our phone bill
This aunty really make me so troublesome
Gg to tell her to reactivate again. TSK


I really have a financial problem!! Arghh...
Really need at least 1k++ to spend it...
I wish i can born in a rich or filthy rich family so no nd to think too much while spending money. The feeling is so so good you know,sigh....
Yes, 同人不同命
Sometimes,i wonder the god is fair or not?
I think i'm not the one who think like that,right?!

OK, straight to the point.
Hello, anybody has any good pay part time job plz call me
I would appreciate it.Thanks :)