Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Things will never be the same

Yesterday went to renew my passport.Finally
When the person took my old passport,looked at me...
Moi,Are u sure this is yr passport?
hahaha..is me la~dun worry!
After two hours,the passport was done! wow,quite effective what.
And i no need to warn by the singapore officer dy...nice!

I need to say sorry to the photostate auntie
Because i dun have small change to pay RM1,so she said later
Very good,after that i forgot to pay her.
Although its just RM1,but it was her hard earned money.
Dont worry,my friend will help me to pay cz i'm not free to go there.
Auntie,please wait ah

You are the first person said that go out with me very unlucky
He kena RM250-park at the double line & RM30-didnt put coupon
can what one day 2 saman! hahaha...its not my fault anyway
Last time also kena two cases...Alamak
I'm a lucky star.. :)