Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanks Thanks Thanks

I missed the breakfast with ice they all,cz i'm gg Sg study.(sad)
And tomorrow,they are going to BKK,anyway i'll miss u all~
Today i drove to HQ because i didnt want to spend so much time travel in & out.
Yong Ming really very good,
He was so tired but still try his best to teach us.
We really appreciate it,and really thanks a lot.

Jonathan know the way to HQ,so he followed me in.
But he cant follow me back coz he went to the Science Centre with Angel.

You know what,when i want to go back from HQ,i lost my way!!!
Supposed go to Woodlands Checkpoint,but stuck at Toa Payoh,very good!
The first thing that i did--- call WILL....hahahaha
He direct me the way to BKE....
Dont play play u know,he's vry professional.lols
Seriously,if i never call you,
I'm still at Singapore now,a bit exaggerate( kidding)
Anyway,thanks a lot~
Tomorrow is my exam,finally..
God bless me,hope i can pass!!! hahaha