Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Make a move on me

Updates!!
Recently i was very very busy and no time to online.
But i like..keke
Too many things need to tell.hmmm...

Saturday
i missed zouk out and didnt work because of Andy's 21st birthday

Sunday
hang out with Wei Hong.
We decided to watch movie,otherwise nothing to do at town
but no movie to watch so we chose ''Princess & the Frog''
Xien!!
While watching the show,both of us move here move there.
Obviously,both of us dont really enjoy it. TSK
Toilet break for us,after that i told him i dont want to go in dy.
He replied me vry vry fast--OK!!
hahaha...can what!
Eh,thursday dont pang seh me ah!!

Monday
Illuzion
Hello, Amanda Chia,
really really thank you so much,
This is from my bottom of my heart
I appreciate it,i think u know what i mean :)