Monday, August 8, 2011

I need to hide behind your smile for a while





Nails with my outfit! haha
Sunday Brunch with TJ, TJ's sis, Karine& her bf.
Went to Citadale outlet.
Authentic Korean food--''So Long-Tang'' with TJ at Korea Town.
Superb!
He said was really good, so do I. I love it!!!
Watched the movie--Friends with Benefits.
My god, it was totally awesome and funny.
If there's a chance, I would love to watch it again.
Love & LA v.s New York!! haha
TJ said it was so true~
Totally worth to watch it.

I love meeting new people.
Without new friends, maybe I'll commit suicide at home, fosho!
Come on, I wish to meet more people!! Yay!

My friends said : Come on Crystal, don't be so typical Asian.
Cuz I said I'm chubby.
Don't be so skinny, your body is tone, really good.
With some muscles but not bone.
Skinny = doesn't look attractive at all..
Okay, thanks for the compliment anyway.

I feel good now and love my body.
I don't care about ppl said I gained some weight anymore.
I can't be depressed cuz of my figure and be sad all the time.


But still have to work out more and be more tone!!
I need my foot recover badly.
Because Crystal wanna go surfing and running.
:(